Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Neurotic Bee

”Bzzzzzzz…”

Now, THAT’s what I call a nice flower down there! But so are the ones around it too. How the heck does the management expect me to make a decision like this!

What did the boss say back at the base, “Just pick one and stick with it Jonesy!”
Boss is wise, tonight we’ll make some hooooney!

“Bzzzzzzz…” I’m on the flower now.

Hmm, somehow this doesn’t quite feel right, I don’t know why, just doesn’t.
This one is definitely THE flower but better to go up again and get a clear overview on the situation and do the landing-part over again, yep, that’s what a responsible bee would do!

Up we go, “Bzzzzzzz…”

And turning now for the clear overview…uhmmm, which one of those was my flower again?

What did the boss say, “Just pick one and stick with it Jonesy!”

Sticking with it boss! “Bzzzzzzz…”

From a distance a slightly p*ssed off looking bear is watching this,
“Hopefully they are not ALL this slow or I’ll NEVER get the honey!”