Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Pitbull Alarm Clock Scheme

”Pit-Bull, Pit-Bull, Pit-Bull...” goes my alarm clock, not the alarm but the clock itself.

Obviously it really REALLY doesn’t say “Pit-Bull, Pit-Bull, Pit-Bull” but since I’ve been lying on my bed for two hours straight now and still haven’t fallen asleep, my brain sort of picked up something to do and what’s better than to create a new non-existing sound to the alarm clock?! I couldn’t think of anything...so this must be THEE best idea so far in the history of mankind!

I know! I’ll start manufacturing “Pit-Bull, Pit-Bull, Pit-Bull”-alarm clocks on an industrial scale and sell them to the people in the need of “Pit-Bull, Pit-Bull, Pit-Bull”-alarm clocks worldwide...I will make a lot of money and with that money I shall buy a 6-pack of beer to help me sleep better!

Wait, I already bought a 6-pack of beer today...and drank it too, hmmm, so I guess this “Pit-Bull, Pit-Bull, Pit-Bull”-alarm clock business idea has sort of closed its own circle.

But why be so negative! On with the thinking process dude!

Hmm...maybe I could become a charity-kind-of-a “Pit-Bull, Pit-Bull, Pit-Bull”-alarm clock maker and hand out “Pit-Bull, Pit-Bull, Pit-Bull”-alarm clocks to the poor people who are in a desperate need of a “Pit-Bull, Pit-Bull, Pit-Bull”-alarm clock but cannot afford one! But how will I buy the 6-pack with this strategy? Think! Think! THINK, MAN! This is your one shot to become the “Pit-Bull, Pit-Bull, Pit-Bull”-alarm-clock-making-GOD for the history to remember, the one who the fair maidens whisper of, the one who all the brave men speak respectfully about, the one who the children of tomorrow sing about in the schools that are all named after the one who invented the “Pit-Bull, Pit-Bull, Pit-Bull”-alarm clock!

“Zzzzz..."