Thursday, October 22, 2009

Mr. Rigate Goes to Sleep for the Winter

"Smoking seriously harms you and motherf*ckers around you" or what was it that the warning label on the side of a pack of Brand X cigarettes said earlier today at the store...uhmmm, ah...ok, "others around you", not "motherf*ckers around you".

A classic example of "just because one imagines things that aren’t there, it doesn’t necessarily make one a visionary".

Blaah, blaah, blaah...what does that even mean, not much and moreover doesn’t REALLY change the fact that I’m a BIT hung over and the LAST thing on my mind right now would be to smoke a Brand X cigarette, or any other sort of cigarette for that matter, you know, like not wanting to die throwing up and all that.

Maybe I’ll go out for a while, there’s always the chance that I’ll run into a talking hedgehog or something.
I open the door and..."Hey PT Loren!" someone, or -THING calls my name from the ground level.

YOU’VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!! I mean, I take like two steps out of the door and there is Mr. Rigate, the talking hedgehog again! Don’t get me wrong, it’s always nice to bump into Mr. Rigate and this was obviously what I was hoping for; it’s just a bit weird sometimes how Mr. Rigate seems to have his tiny paw on the pulse of the stream of...things.

"Hey Rigate, what on earth are you still doing here? I mean, it’s almost November, shouldn’t you be asleep for the winter already under some pile of leaves or something? No disrespect of course!"

"None taken PT Loren. It’s just that the wife has been a bit ill lately, so we have been forced to delay the bedtime slightly. It has been quite sad..."

"I’m so sorry to hear about that Rigate, hopefully the..."

"No, no, no PT Loren, don’t worry, the wife is alright already and the company has agreed to transfer us tonight, I was just talking to the manager a few hours ago!"

"Oh-key-dough-key Mr. Rigate, I guess this is it for a few months then. Keep yourself a male and don’t do anything I wouldn’t do...I mean, when you wake up again!"

"Indeed PT Loren, you too...well, I do a lot of funny things, so I can’t really return the greeting...but hey PT Loren, if you write about me in the meantime, will you treat me with respect?"

"Of course Rigate, see you in a few months!"

Why would I not treat Mr. Rigate with respect, Mr. Rigate is awesome!