Sunday, May 17, 2009

Bottle-Returning-Machine

”Inserting a bottle, inserting a bottle, inserting a bottle…”
Goddamn it PT, not so fast, they can’t handle your bottle inserting skills!

“Inserting a bottle, inserting a bo…” “UAA-UAA-UAA” sounds the alarm! Oh great, now the machine broke down!
“What did I just tell you, you imbecile?” asks Mr. Richard Head…inside my head obviously.

On my right, there is another bottle-returning-machine, I don’t know the English word for this-> so it’s a bottle-returning-machine:).

Anyway, on my right, there is another dude “Inserting a bottle, inserting a bottle, inserting a bottle…”
Goddamn it Another Dude, not so fast, they can’t handle your bottle returning skills!

“Inserting a bottle, inserting a bo…” “UAA-UAA-UAA”.

I guess his name is Richard too.