Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Noah of the Ants...Who Forgot to Build the damn Ark

Here I am, walking in the streets of Helsinki E, minding my own and just spitting in the wind.

It was raining hard just a few minutes ago, the time which I spent…in the pouring rain, I don’t wanna talk about it:).

Anyway, puddles here, puddles there, puddles everywhere and I somehow find it highly important to declare myself "The Noah of the Ants…Who Forgot to Build the Damn Ark!"

“Stop being so negative, man! Ants are very good swimmers are they not?”
Hmmm, either they are chilling…or then they have sort of, you know, drowned:).
Seemingly I’m not very good at this Noah-stuff.

Five meters ahead of me, there is this sweet old lady walking, probably minding her own like me and just spitting in the wind too...somehow this doesn't quite fit:).
There’s a huuuge puddle on the right, five meters right…here comes the car…and here comes the "SPLASH!!"

The sweet old lady is now a WET sweet old lady…and screams out: “PERKELE!!!”
Tell me, what is more funny than a sweet old lady getting puddle-splashed by a car and afterwards screaming out for the Anti-Christ!

I couldn’t think of anything.