Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Hedgehog 2.

I step out of the bus. This is quite late.
"Rigate, Penne Rigate" introduces himself the hedgehog on the ground and asks me to follow.
Awfully stuffy in here, don't you think Mr. Rigate?
Oh you want me to follow you into the bushes Mr. Rigate?
Ok, let's go, I find myself answering even though I know it's not the best of ideas to go head first into the bushes like that at this hour.
Where are you Mr. Rigate?
Mr. Rigate taps me on my Shoulder and offers a high-5, which I gladly accept, my big hand against the tiny hand of Mr. Rigate's, "Slap!".
Mr. Rigate's hand is only about 1cm x 1cm, so this is a cool moment.
"Oh you must be Mrs. Rigate? Nice to meet you!"
Mrs. Rigate somehow has some reservations towards me since Mr. Rigate and I are coming home this late. I won't go there, that's between Mr. Rigate and Mrs. Rigate.
Mr. Rigate owns a couch, we'll be sleeping there:).