Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Never Mess with Another Bird's Piece of Bread or He'll Kick You in the Nuts

”Oh you little…” the damn crow just grabbed my perfectly nice piece of stale bread directly from my mouth->time to kick some ass!

“Seagull 1, Seagull 1, you have been cleared for take-off”.

The game begins.
Where’s that little gray piece of s**t?
“There, gotcha!”

My plan is to go up, wayyyy up and strike from above, the fool will never know what hit him!

Here I go, assaulting now with only one thing on my mind: Tom Cruise!

“What the…oh you wanna piece of me seagull, huh?! Bring it on man! Bring it on!”
“I’ll kick you in the nuts man!” There you have it! And there! And there!
“Awww, my nuts!”
“Give up the bread man!”
“No way José!”
“I’ll kick you in the nuts man!”
“Awww, my nuts!”

The bread is mine, all mine. I’ll enjoy it on this nearest rooftop here.

Across the street there is this guy smoking a cigarette on a balcony, hopefully he is not a blogger or anything…